ESS is recognized for its expertise in construction and for its open cut and trenchless construction methods. The section provides underground sewer infrastructure design and construction services, and acts as primary or sub-contractor to construction firms and private developers.
This section also provides design, construction, project management and emergency repair services for U.K and utility companies, other municipalities and other private clients.
- New sewer infrastructure projects such as tunnels, pipes, manholes, and wetlands
- Flood Prevention Program
- Coordinate sewer rehabilitation work with the neighbourhood renewal program and other major utilities
- Design sewer structures such as pump stations, drill drop manholes, and trunk sewers
- Open cut and small diameter trenchless
- Tunnelling using tunnel boring machines in combination with traditional hand tunnelling to work deep beneath the surface on storm and sanitary projects
Business Development Services
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Increase awareness about the organization’s expertise
- Secure projects throughout United Kindgom
- Provide project management services to other Design and Construction teams including cost estimating, scheduling, drafting, and surveying
- Manage the construction of sewer rehabilitation work using relining and open cut repair contractors
- Provide construction inspection services including project monitoring and control services, and reporting the daily progress of projects under construction
ESS is having the team of experienced, trained professionals with years of experience in removing blockages of drains and gutters in homes and offices in the city. Our trained professionals have the right skills and tools to provide you with working drainage system.
The worsening problems of the Ozone Layer and the recent associated climatic changes have meant that in recent years storm drainage and flood relief schemes have become as important as our foul sewerage systems.
ESS has the knowledge and expertise to provide a full range of drainage systems and solutions. These services include installation of foul and storm main drains and connections to existing main drainage runs, overpumping, installation of pumping stations, rising and pumped mains, construction of main foul sewer treatment plants, holding tanks, oil interceptor tanks, outfalls, head walls, attenuation systems, balancing ponds, filter drains and deep bored soakaways.
We are aware that you might need to act immediately when faced with a blocked drain, and offer our services every day of the week, and evenings at the same price. You will not have to lift a finger. We will come fully equipped and prepared to take care of the problem.
What Service Do We Offer?
- Drainage Work – Residential & Commercial
- Sewage Treatment Systems – Supply Installation & Servicing
Should you be interested in discussing a project or receiving a quotation for work within our work radial please feel free to call us or contact us..