ESS specialises in concrete frame construction, utilising innovative techniques such as Post Tensioning, Bamtec reinforcement and precast components. The Group’s highly experienced preconstruction and management teams offer our clients the necessary skills and confidence to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
We are a reinforced concrete specialist, delivering projects such as concrete frames, motorway/highway bridge structures, retaining walls and radius tanks for the water treatment industry, large blast walls for the munitions industry as well as slabs and structures for the metal recycling industry up to the value of £50 million.
ESS has comprehensive skills and experience constructing reinforced concrete frame structures.
Using the most up to date specialist plant, machinery and processes we are able to undertake technically challenging and complex projects often in restrictive urban areas to the project schedule.
Our specialist staff are directly employed and trained to the highest standards of health and safety and all projects are independently monitored by external safety consultants.
Our services include:
- Multi-storey basements
- Multi-storey RC Frame Buildings
- Civil Engineering structures
- Water retaining structures
ESS team aims to deliver cost effective solutions to match our client’s requirements in reinforced concrete basement and sub and superstructure frame construction with the ability to apply the correct techniques using a range of systems on a project by project basis.
- We also have the expertise to review designs and suggest beneficial modifications to your development programme. We’ve established a solid reputation for finishing on time and on budget, to your and our own exacting standards, while maintaining a high-quality, professional approach – from start to finish.
- Traditional reinforced concrete frames are undertaken from by our dedicated and experienced team. ESS has developed a reputation for delivering structures to optimum design, construction period and within agreed budgets. We utilise the most suitable framework systems for the design including flying tables, jump wall, steel column shutters, traditional shuttering and Peri and Doka systems.
- Our expertise ensures that we deliver a safe project on time and to the exact quality standards desired by the client.